Ethics Made Simple CourseAuthor: TrainingABC
This workplace ethics course focuses on the specific behaviors that are unethical in the workplace and delivers them in a direct, no-nonsense style that will let your employees know what is unacceptable in every workplace.
- The theft of workplace resources such as office supplies and photo copies.
- Stealing merchandise from warehouses or retail locations.
- Infringing on patents or copyrights.
- Stealing credit for work done by co-workers.
- Inflating time worked or business expenses, or falsifying pay records.
- Employees working less than capable.
- Socializing during work hours.
- Social media use during work hours.
- Falsifying company documents to pass inspections.
- Lying to or misleading customers.
- Falsifying the results of research and development.
- Over-promising results.
- Destroying or hiding sensitive company documents and emails
- Violating anti-trust laws.
- Manipulating financial data.
- Breaking safety rules or procedures.
- Violating insider trading laws.
- Sharing or viewing confidential patient, employee or customer data with approval.
- Gossiping or spreading rumors.
- Verbal intimidation.
- Menacing co-workers, customers, vendors, or other work associates.
- Sexual Harassment or discrimination.
- Offering, giving or accepting bribes.
- Breaking FCPA laws.
- The consequences of ethical violations.
The course includes a full HD video and an employee quiz.